Thursday, June 6, 2013

Interview with an Intern: Meet our Summer VISTAs!


Thinking about signing up for Summer Camp? Find out more about our wonderful Summer Camp 2013 teachers!

 Ashton Wilcox
Hi I'm Ashton! I recently graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in education and a minor in art and english. I have worked at the UM Museum for over two years and I love every minute of it! This will be my first time teaching Summer Camp and I look forward to all of the fun lessons we have planned and meeting all of our campers! 

Brea Burkett
Hi! I’m Brea! I graduated from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders. In the Fall, I will begin working on my Master’s degree at the University. I have been working at the University Museum since my freshman year, and I have loved every minute of it! The children who participate in our programs are awesome, and I enjoy sharing the museum experience with them, which has to be the best part of my job. I am so excited about this year’s summer camp! We have a lot of great activities planned and can’t wait to share them with our campers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment