Because of our visiting Chinese Ceramics exhibition, we have a lot of Chinese-themed projects! This one is for the younger kids, ages 3-5.
White paper bags
Markers (Red, orange, and yellow)
Red tissue paper (cut into strips)
1) Color the white paper bag completely with markers, taking care to color the head and body different colors, if desired.
2) Glue tissue paper strips to the inside of the flap to resemble fire breathing from the mouth.
3) Glue two googley eyes on the “head.”
4) Cut ears out of the construction paper with the scissors and glue to the top of the bag.
5) Allow to completely dry and then play with your puppet!